Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» City Rover Spare Parts
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 pm by combo

» Leyland Parts
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Man Spares for Trucks
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Jaipur Hotels
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm by combo

» Ivf Treatment Clinic India
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm by combo

» Swaraj Mazda Parts
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Web Designing Company in Delhi
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Projector Headlights India
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm by combo

» Website Designing Company in Abu Dhabi
Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm by combo

Network Design Optimisation Software

Go down 
AuthorMessage
combo

Network Design Optimisation Software  Empty
PostSubject: Network Design Optimisation Software    Network Design Optimisation Software  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Among the plethora of choices the market offers today, I must say nocplan is an extensible multi-protocoled firm, which provides services keeping the requirement of the customer in its mind. My company is highly convinced and impressed with features like cost effectiveness, ease of usability, customization and internationalization. nocplan meets the current and future business requirements of our enterprise, providing a robust management, deployment, and provisioning solution. Thanks to nocplan.Wire center, demand and constraint data are prepackaged in a NOCData project file. Planner builds connection model using pull down menus. Plans either FTTn or FTTh or combines architecture into a unified plan. One, integrated solution NOCData XS integrates GIS and demand data into NOCPlan seamlessly. Once the connection model is built, NOCPlan maps the demand points and plots the most efficient layout to reach those points. This software then generates all the maps, plans, reports, costs and revenue forecasts to support the project. Flexible, real-time data. It’s easy to analyze alternatives and the data is always up-to-date and available in standard menus of drawings, schematics, charts and reports. NOCData XS integrates GIS and demand data into NOCPlan seamlessly. Once the connection model is built, NOCPlan maps the demand points and plots the most efficient layout to reach those points. This software then generates all the maps, plans, reports, costs and revenue forecasts to support the project. It’s easy to analyze alternatives and the data is always up-to-date and available in standard menus of drawings, schematics, charts and reports. Wire center, demand and constraint data are prepackaged in a NOCData project file. Planner builds connection model using pull down menus. Plans either FTTn or FTTh or combines architecture into a unified plan.

nocplan.com
Back to top Go down

Network Design Optimisation Software
Page 1 of 1