Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» City Rover Spare Parts
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 pm by combo

» Leyland Parts
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Man Spares for Trucks
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Jaipur Hotels
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm by combo

» Ivf Treatment Clinic India
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm by combo

» Swaraj Mazda Parts
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Web Designing Company in Delhi
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Projector Headlights India
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm by combo

» Website Designing Company in Abu Dhabi
Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm by combo

Hotels in Abuja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
combo

Hotels in Abuja Empty
PostSubject: Hotels in Abuja   Hotels in Abuja I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Summerset Continental Hotels Group Abuja Hotels is creating a network of selected boutique hotels that are exclusive in Abuja and Nigeria. Summerset .Continental Hotels group is more than boutique hotels, each property reflects the ideas of visionary hotelier, Suleiman Idris; someone with . The passion for genuine hospitality and contemporary design authenticity and groundbreaking architecture. We offer two of the finest. Hotels in Abuja Properties in Abuja, located in Maitama and Asokoro districts, our hotel rooms remain in the vicinity of Transcorp offices and with very. Close distance to the Embassy Areas. A warm and friendly welcome awaits guests who want to experience the best of Nigerian hospitality. The hotel has been designed for business travellers, diplomatic delegation, Embassy Abuja Hotels elite and leisure travelers in mind. It has amenities of convenience. Whilst offering a high standard of luxury. Each property feature all day dining and one lounge bar. Our Chefs creatively prepare exotic and delicious meals with fresh and natural ingredients giving guests a flavor of both Nigerian and International Cuisine. The Hotel Groups comprehend its wealth of expertise in the tourism industry, and is committed in consolidating that experience into great location, great.

summersetcontinentalhotels.com
Back to top Go down

Hotels in Abuja
Page 1 of 1