Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» City Rover Spare Parts
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 pm by combo

» Leyland Parts
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Man Spares for Trucks
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Jaipur Hotels
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm by combo

» Ivf Treatment Clinic India
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm by combo

» Swaraj Mazda Parts
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Web Designing Company in Delhi
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Projector Headlights India
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm by combo

» Website Designing Company in Abu Dhabi
BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm by combo

BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August

Go down 
AuthorMessage
casper
Admin
casper

BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August Empty
PostSubject: BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August   BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 am

WORLD EVENT

Sewell, NJ, June 10th, 2009 KEE Action Sports LLC. In combination with paintball fields around the world, BT Paintball is proud to announce the first annual BT Big Game – The World Paintball Game. The first truly global big game, the scenario paintball game will take place on 8/8/09 around the world. Countries to participate include **USA, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Portugal, France, Poland, Finland, Norway, Malaysia, and Israel to name a few.**

Though there will be games taking place in different locations, the participants will be globally united as players will be separated into Red and Blue teams at fields. So a Red team member in France will be rooting for his Red teammates in Mexico. At btpaintball.com, players will be able to watch live scoring for each location to track missions and overall points by field and team totals.

“The BT Big Game is a reflection of the strength of the scenario paintball market around the world. We are pleased to put our efforts towards growing the sport and supporting our fields and customers across the globe. We’ve substantially invested in live online scoring and game tracking, which will add another level of excitement, fun, and involvement for the players,” said KEE’s VP of Marketing, Jason Taitano.

Go to btpaintball.com for details – participation fields, newsletter/information sign-ups and registration.
Back to top Go down
https://rgvwarzone.forumotion.com

BT Big Game – The ((WORLD)) Paintball Game in August
Page 1 of 1