Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» City Rover Spare Parts
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:36 pm by combo

» Leyland Parts
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Man Spares for Trucks
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:35 pm by combo

» Jaipur Hotels
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm by combo

» Ivf Treatment Clinic India
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm by combo

» Swaraj Mazda Parts
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Web Designing Company in Delhi
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 pm by combo

» Projector Headlights India
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm by combo

» Website Designing Company in Abu Dhabi
Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 pm by combo

Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
casper
Admin
casper

Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite Empty
PostSubject: Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite   Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 am

Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite Proeli10 SIM-5 Pro Elite: Knowing that today’s market plays tough, their equipment must also be as tough and take a beating. The body and barrel of the SIM-5™️ is fabricated of a high quality aluminum alloy, while the stock, fore-grip, and trigger assembly is made of an extremely tough and virtually indestructible polymer compound. This combination of materials keeps the weight down to scale while remaining durable. No matter how hard you play, your SIM-5™️ will play harder for you, and then ask for more.
In the heat of battle, we didn’t want you to be the one stuck on the sidelines or behind a bunker cleaning broken paint out of your barrel. Let’s face it; breaking paintballs is an annoying fact that every marker in the world has. As one of the many considerations we took, the SIM-5™️ features the fastest barrel removal of any other marker. Its unique quick release barrel design allows you to remove, clean, reinsert, and secure your barrel in under 5 seconds. It is time saving features like these that make this marker and your team win a battle rather than lose a player.
One of the importance's of any marker’s design is the ability to maintain it. The SIM-5™️ once again delivers what you need. Our design team went beyond the call of duty by engineering this marker to be disassembled quickly and easily without special tools or equipment. Thus, this marker brings down the maintenance routine to an enjoyable experience.
Looking for the most realistic and durable marker on the market without the sacrifice of performance or quality has just been made easy. Welcome to the realm of the new player. Welcome to the realm of the SIM-5™️.

**Key Features**
High Intensity Red Dot Scope for quick target acquisition.
Tactical Flashlight
RIS Hand guard with four accessory rails for nearly unlimited loadout options.
Back to top Go down
https://rgvwarzone.forumotion.com

Ariakon SIM-5 Pro Elite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Markers Talk-
Jump to: